Leveraging our expertise in DNA sequencing, we offer DNA barcoding/identification services for pure isolates of bacterial, fungal, plant and animal samples. DNA barcoding/identification services for mixed isolates of bacterial and fungal samples are also available to sequence their cloned product.
Molecular methods will be employed to give more accurate and reproducible results and identifying the samples down to the genus level.
Appropriate controls are used at all levels to ensure the results are consistent and of the highest quality. All reports include the assembled sequences of your samples and the alignment of the top 10 hits to GenBank databases.
Features of 1st BASE DNA Barcoding Services:
- Barcoding and identification services for isolated pure samples
- Accurate and reproducible results
- Fast turnaround time
- Bidirectional sequencing prevents ambiguity in sequence
- Sequences are matched against a standard database, or a database of choice
- Comprehensive reports include sequences of sample, and the top 10 Hits of the BLAST results
- Neighbour Joining (unrooted tree)
- Additional analyses e.g. Phylogenetic analysis between samples is available at separate charges
Our DNA barcoding services is now coupled with sample preparation services, allowing you to get the results in the shortest turnaround time, so that you can focus on the data analysis and decide the next move of your research experiments.
Bacterial DNA Barcoding (pure isolates), full-length of 16s rRNA (~1400bp).
Bacterial DNA Barcoding from mixed isolates, full length of 16s rRNA (~ 1400 bp).
Eukaryote DNA Barcoding, 18s rRNA (~1800bp)
Fish DNA Barcoding, COI (~700bp)
Fungal DNA Barcoding (pure isolates), ITS (~700bp)
Fungal DNA Barcoding from mixed isolates, ITS (~ 700 bp).
Insect DNA Barcoding, COI (~700bp)
|Plant DNA Barcoding, rbcl (~600bp) or matK (~850bp)||MBS-5003|
Custom DNA Barcoding
Custom DNA Barcoding: primer sequence provided by customer with minimum of 5 samples (MOQ=5) per order. Price per sample.