|Identifier||1X Dulbecco’s Phosphate Buffered Saline (DPBS)|
|Formulation||Contains 137mM Sodium Chloride, 2.7mM Potassium Chloride, 8.1mM Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic and 1.5mM Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic and 10mg/L Phenol Red at 1X concentration.|
|Storage Condition||Store at room temperature (25°C - 30°C).|
How to Order
For ordering or queries, please contact us as follow:
Tel: +65 6775 7318
Malaysia / International
Tel: +603 8943 3252
Designed for collection, transportation and short-time storage of clinical specimen, total DNA/RNA of saliva, blood, serum, stool and body fluid, etc. The stored samples can be used in subsequent clinical experiments such as DNA/RNA extraction, PCR testing or sequencing.
Instructions for Use
Prior to use, perform a quick visualization check on the solution. As the solution consists of Phenol Red as a pH indicator, tubes that display any color beyond the acceptable pH range should NOT be used (Figure 1).
The 1X DPBS is suitable for the transport of nasal and oropharyngeal swab samples. Use the 1X DPBS according to your application needs.
- Collect the sample (e.g. using a nasopharyngeal swab) according to respective internal protocols.
- Place the sample in the tube, cap tightly, label accordingly, and transfer the tube for further testing.
- Transportation of sample
- Label and pack samples according to local health authorities, and (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulation.
- Transport samples between 25°C - 30°C.
- Stability of samples is maintained up to 48 hours at 25°C - 30°C.
- Storage of sample upon arrival to facility
- Store samples between 2°C – 8°C if downstream application is performed within 48 hours.
- If downstream application (RNA extraction) is not performed within 48 hours, store samples in -80°C.Precautions and DisclaimerFor transport of specimens only. Not to be taken internally.The 1X DPBS is not intended for therapeutic use.For PCR use only.
Precautions and Disclaimer
For transport of specimens only. Not to be taken internally.
The 1X DPBS is not intended for therapeutic use.
For PCR use only.