PrimeWay Gel Extraction/ PCR Purification Kit offers 2 applications in one kit. It is a simple procedure that uses a silica-based spin column to perform gel extraction or purify the DNA fragments from 65 bp to 1.5 kb within 20 minutes with a high recovery rate. This kit enables removal of primers, dNTPs, enzymes, salts, and short PCR products (< 65 bp). Thus, making it suitable for downstream processes such as DNA sequencing, PCR, in-vitro transcription, restriction mapping, cloning, and labelling applications.
- Fast - 10 min for PCR Purification; 20 min for Gel Extraction
- High recovery - Up to 95% for gel extraction & PCR clean-up
- Efficient - Removal of reaction contaminants including enzymes, proteins, primers dimers, dNTPs, and salts
- Convenience - No calculation required for BD buffer amount if gel slice ≤300mg
High Quality DNA is Compatible for Wide Variety of Downstream Applications
including DNA sequencing, PCR, in-vitro transcription, restriction mapping, cloning, and labeling applications.
50 ng of PCR product are analyzed using 1% TAE gel stained with Floro+Red Nucleic Acid Stain (BIO-5171-600ul). ExactMark 1 kb DNA ladder (1st BASE, BIO-5140-50ug) is used as the size standard.
40 µL of 100 bp DNA ladder (1st BASE, BIO-5130-50ug) are purified using different brands of Gel/PCR kit. DNA is eluted with 40 µL Elution Buffer.
4 µL of purified 100 bp DNA ladder are analyzed using 1.7% TAE gel stained with Floro+Red Nucleic Acid Stain (BIO-5171-600ul).
- Suitable for downstream processes such as DNA sequencing, PCR, in-vitro transcription, restriction mapping, cloning and labelling applications.
|Product||PrimeWay Gel Extraction – PCR Purification Kit|
|Sample Type||Gel / PCR mixture|
|Yield/Recovery||Up to 95%|
|Purity||1.7 - 2.0|
|Duration||PCR Purification: 10; Gel Extraction: 20 min|
Contact Us for Orders or Enquiries
Select Your Country