How to Order
Step 1: Email
Send your order using the 1st BASE Fragment Analysis Order Form. Download and complete the excel file with your order requirements.
- Indicate the dilution factor, if not spectral optimization will be performed at separate charge.
- Indicate the expected range of size, if not the analysis need to be performed by the customers.
- Indicate the Dye Set, or number of dyes/ colour in each loading.
Please send the completed form to our respective email accounts to activate a free local collection. For international orders, please send us an email with your shipment tracking number to ensure speedy processing of your orders.
|Tel:||+65 67757318||+60-3-8943 3252||+60-3-8943 3252|
Step 2: Sample Submission
- We do not accept samples premix with formamide and/or DNA standards.
- Sample should arrive either as: -
- dry, precipitated DNA reaction products; or
- 10µl volume of your PCR reactions.
Submit the samples using strip capped 96-well plate, 8-PCR strips, or 1.5mL micro tubes. Do wrap with aluminium foil before sending it to us.
Tips on packing your samples in a 96-well plate
- Please place your samples properly into strip-capped well plate as shown below. Adhesive seals or sealing mats will cause mix-up of wells during transportation.
- To minimize the physical damage, it is best to use out-skirted well plate with parafilm.
- Ensure equal volume; and seal tightly with 8-PCR strip cap to avoid any potential damages in transit such as evaporation or contamination of samples during shipping.
- Bad sealing may lead cross-contamination and unsatisfactory results! Re-sequencing is additionally charged.