DNA Sequencing Services
At 1st BASE, we use Applied Biosystems highest capacity-based genetic analyzer platforms and optimized protocols to give you superior data in the shortest turnaround time. Currently we are using the BigDye® Terminator v3.1 cycle sequencing kit chemistry, as its robust nature makes it highly suitable for a variety of applications, from de novo sequencing, resequencing and finishing PCR products.
Be assured that your DNA template is in good hands. We work hard to make sure we continuously meet or exceed leading industry providers in terms of QV, trace score and contiguous read length. Our experienced team ensures you get quality results, even with difficult templates, and prompt troubleshooting assistance at all times.
Features of 1st BASE DNA Sequencing Services:
- High quality, long read lengths with fast turnaround time
- Wide range of free sequencing primers for ABI dye terminator chemistry
- 1st BASE DNA Sequencing Collection Kit available for ease of organizing DNA templates/primers
- Email notification of sequencing results, electropherogram (in .ab1 format) and sequences (in .seq fasta format)
- FREE re-run of failed reaction(s)